Before you start creating your website please read this
page along with the Tutorial page. These pages will help
you get started.
1) Photoshop 7 files for the complete layout.
2) Flash MX files:
The images contained in this product were purchased
The images and/or photos used in this template are the
copyrighted property of Jupiterimages and are being
used with permission under license. Images may only
be used within this template. Images can not be removed
in any way for other uses. All copyrights remains with
the original licensor.
This template uses the Flash detection and embed script
provided by Geoff Stearns at
This script detects whether or not the user has the
Flash player, and if it does, it loads in the Flash
movie for them to view. If they don't have the Flash
player, it displays your alternate content. The alternate
content is what you see in your web editor (a static
image or text).
The SWFObject script also resolves the IE update issue
where embedded Flash movies require an extra click for
interaction; using the script will allow viewers to
interact with the Flash movie directly. The SWFObject
script also allows your web site to have fully validated
Please be aware that the script may be updated occasionally,
and it is your responsibility to visit the SWFObject
site to check for updates and implement them.
||How to modify the included
Included Page function is used in this template. Once
you modify the area where the Included Page function
is used in the associated file, your changes will automatically
appear on all pages.
1. A copyright at the bottom of each page. -> includes/copyright.htm
2. Icons in each page. -> includes/icons.htm
3. Information box on the left in each page. -> includes/info_box.htm
4. Company Logo at the top of each page. -> includes/logo.htm
5. Main menu on the left in each page. -> includes/menu_main.htm
6. News on the left in each page. -> includes/news.htm
||How to create a new web
using our web template
We now package our web templates in a .zip instead of
an installer (.exe) for Macintosh (Apple) users and
because many of the firewall software updates that companies
have started to block the download of .exe files.
This means that a web site folder is included in our
product instead of what is referred to as a "FrontPage
To create a new web site, copy the web folder to your
My Webs directory and go to Open Web or Site
on the File menu instead of going to File >
New to create a new web site. Browse to your
My Webs directory, then find the web folder you
just copied. Select that folder and click open.
Also, you can copy the web folder to the following directories
depending on your FrontPage version and then use it
as a FrontPage web template if you wish.
** FrontPage 2000/2002 **
FrontPage Web Template folder:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates\1033\Webs\
** FrontPage 2003 **
FrontPage Web Template folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\Microsoft\FrontPage\Webs\
To apply a New Web Template in FrontPage 2000/ 2002
1) On the File menu, select New, and then
2) In the Web Site list, choose "Template
Name Web" for your new web.
3) Type or select a name for your new web in the Specify
the location of the new web dropdown box.
4) Click OK to apply the web template to your new web.
5) Open the "index.htm" file and read the instructions.
The new web also includes a detail tutorial on how to
use the web.
To apply a New Web Template in FrontPage 2003
1) On the File menu, Select New.
2) Click "More web site templates" in the right
3) Choose the "TestDrive" template. (This may also be
in your "My Templates" folder.)
4) Click OK.